- Position: Process Engineer.
- Salary: RM 3000-5000.
- Location: Shah Alam.
Our client is an industry renowned leading manufacturer of chemical based intermediaries/products/resins and adhesives applications to the industry/production sector. Their products are marketed for use mainly in the production of wood based industries. They are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Process Engineer to be part of their production team in Shah Alam. Responsibilities
Reporting to Production Manager, you will support the Production Department optimizing existing processes as well as implementing/developing new processes and product lines. In the process, you will be responsible in implementing manufacturing process,equipment and facilities to meet current and future production volume.
Scope & duties:
- Implement design, development and improvement of new/existing products.
- Monitoring and analyzing manufacturing process performance.
- Implementing manufacturing process improvement projects.
- Provide technical support to sales team.
We are looking for candidates who are highly driven and passionate of working in manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Engineering disciplines (Chemical or Process/Industrial).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience within manufacturing/production environment, preferably in chemical-related or petrochemical industries.
- Good knowledge and experience in product design and/or technical support.
- Good communication skills, especially in English.