- Manage all activities of the sales in all outlets.
- Lead, motivate and manage the retail staff to achieve set sales objectives.
- To recruit, train and develop retail staff.
- Periodic review on training needs analysis to fill the performance gap.
- Review daily sales report for shops, work closely with Store Head and team to maximize total shop sales.
- Oversee shop sales and operational matters such as rosters, housekeeping, inventory count, standard operating procedures.
- Ensure merchandising of products are displayed the best appeals to customers.
- To establish and review operations procedures to ensure all retail staff is compliance.
- Manage customer complaints, compliments and feedback.
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Build relationship with the sales team and customers, to deliver top sales and excellent customer service.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities