- To Market and Promote Underground Utilities Locating, Cable Fault Detection, Pipeline CCTV Inspection Products and Process Control-Monitoring Instrument to Existing and New Customer.
- To conduct Sales Presentation, Product Demonstration.
- To identify customer needs, provide advice, technical solution and commercial proposal to the customer.
- To follow up, negotiate and achieve sales quota set by the company.
- To build up good rapport with existing & new customer in the assigned industries/accounts
- To plan Value Added Sales and Marketing Strategies to achieve sales department targets and goals
- To prepare and update sales report on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- To perform any ad-hoc job function assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science discipline.
- Excellent in written, verbal communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- MUST be Computer literacy in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- MUST Possess driving license (Class D), willing to travel and Flexible to relocate anywhere in Malaysia
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in technical sales, preferably with good rapport and experience handling key account, local municipal and Utility Company.
- Able to work independently and team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical benefit
- Group H&S group insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities for those who is seeking for one.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?