- Work closely with management, contract department and all other divisions to establish and control project budget, claims, manpower mobilization plan in order to complete the work on time and maintain highest quality.
- Facilitate good communication, feedback and motivation among construction team.
- Responsible for overall construction site planning, construction activities, management, operation, all relevant report, site meeting and completion of work on time and within budget.
- Responsible to resolve any technical issues.
- Diploma in Building/Architectural/Structure/M & E or equivalent
- Min 3 years of site supervisor experience in high risk construction industry or related field
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave