- Perform technical support and consultation including response to technical queries in relation to auditing standards, accounting and other professional and regulatory standards;
- Monthly publication of Accounting Standards related topic;
- Plan and conduct internal and external training related to audit software, audit standard, audit procedures and etc;
- Participate in the implementation of the Firm’s audit methodology;
- Support policies and procedures setting and implementation of audit/accounting/reporting guides of the firm;
- Perform monitoring review on Firm’s Quality Control system including review selected engagement files; and
- Liaise with various global/local professional bodies and regulators on the review of firm and engagement.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting or related courses. Having additional professional papers or memberships would be added advantage - ACCA/ICAEW/CPA/CIMA
- At least 4 -5 years working experience in the related field
- Able to work independently and as well as a team member.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Executive, Accounting and Payroll Operations
IT Audit Assistant Manager