- Plan procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor and assist in submitting classification request and license request when necessary.
- Oversee and conduct all internal audits for ISO 9001.
- Monitor all quality related activities on project.
- Appraise clients' requirements and attend clients' quality management meeting.
- Ensure quality related site activities are in accordance to the applicable codes and standards.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current quality standards and policies; and implement improvement when required.
- Document records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Interact with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance and quality control engineer in oil and gas industry.
- Exceptional knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Outstanding numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a result driven approach.
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities