- Obtain high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Communicate with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Familiarity of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Able to input, retrieve and analyse data. Must be computer literate especially in Excel/Spreadsheet
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Knowledge of eCommerce will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin language will be an added advantage.
PLS SUBMIT FULL CV WITH RECENT PHOTOGRAPH. AGE BELOW 30
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities