- Execute sales and marketing activities to ensure that the Company's sales target is maximized.
- Plan and manage weekly work schedule with respective manager to ensure an efficient and effective work execution.
- Develop existing accounts business and explore new potential accounts in respective territory
- Strengthen customer service, follow up & relationships building with the clients
- Strengthen company branding with excellent representation
- Provide regular reports, update on market situation and competitors activities
- Oversee customer visits, meeting and transportation/hotel arrangement.
- Assist and participate in trade exhibitions held locally and overseas.
- Coordinate with relevant departments on new customers and requirements.
- Assists Sales and Marketing Manager in the yearly sales budget planning by providing customer's sales forecast.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree International Business,Business Management and Marketing or equivalent.
- Flexible with travelling and also with extensive travelling in rural areas in Malaysia and overseas.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be able to build a good connection with distributions/ dealers of the areas.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written) Independent and high discipline in achieving sales target and market expansion.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem solving aptitude.
- Sales commission/ incentives for achieved sales target.