- To attend to customers' enquiries, manage customers’ expectations, provide solutions and value added services to customers.
- Handle order processing and coordinate local deliveries and export shipments.
- To work closely with planner on all incoming shipments to ensure fulfilment of all customers’ order.
- To collaborate with warehouse to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- To work closely with sales team to ensure achievement of company goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related working experience in customer service, sales coordination or supply chain functions. Candidate with experience dealing the Key Account customers would have added advantage.
- Experience in using SAP is an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Candidate with proficiency in multilingual (English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin) is an added advantage.
- Responsive with high sense of urgency.
- Customer focussed.
- Possess high interpersonal and influencing skill.
- Good problem solving skill and result oriented.
- Team player.