We are the only Company with the Expertise on the Entire Test Cell and Inspection.
As Software Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will lead projects and a team of young and dynamic engineers ready to face challenges every day to design, build and deliver technical and business solutions to meet our semiconductor and PCB industry customer requirements.
You will play an important role in:
- Ensuring the Quality delivery of the SQA testing reports within the agreed timeline.
- Lead interactions and communications with product and software engineering teams.
- Lead the software release from DTH-MY in collaboration with Software Engineering Department.
- Provide expert advice and support the team to grow, develop and continuous improvement in productivity.
- Establish realistic timeline estimations for tasks and at the same time ensuring compliance of the team to engineering process.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software engineering or software testing in semiconductor/machine automation industry & 2 years’ experience in managing/leading a team of engineers.
- Strong software testing skills from system level
- Good statistical and technical writing abilities
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly convey information and ideas
How this career will benefit you:
We know that people and their individual and collective talents form the foundation of our success.
We value our employees and offer them:
- challenging and collaborative work experiences
- generous benefits for themselves and their families
- modern workplaces
- profit sharing
- commitment to continuous learning, development and growth.
We hold quarterly business update meetings, publish a global newsletter, put together frequent recognition events, and encourage people to celebrate success together.
Perks & Benefits :
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities