- Preparing, cooking ad presenting dishes within your specialty.
- Able to set up entire kitchen with appropriate SOP ( FIFO, hygiene grooming) staff recruitment.
- Interpret menu specification; implement and supervise meal production.
- Monitor and ensure in kitchen department, be it cold kitchen or hot kitchen
- Handle purchase orders and proper documentations
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margin
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Good culinary skills
- Understanding various cooking method, ingredients and procedures
- Work in multicultural environment
- Ability and desire to motivating team
- Positive attitude
- Supervisory experience
- Please apply online and attach your CV/Resume in MS word or PDF format, including information on your personal particulars , qualifications, earliest available date and current & expected salary.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?