- Certified degree in BSc Optometry recognized by Malaysian government and registered under Malaysian Optical Council with CGPA 3.0 & above.
- Strong talents with minimum 1 - 2 years working experiences in Optometry.
- Able to conduct retinoscopy and subjective refraction within 20 minutes.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
We are looking for top talent who are caring, committed to change people’s lives into betterment.
- All races are welcomed to apply. We appreciate diversity in our environment.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent in decision making to evaluate various diagnostic tests results and propose the best course of treatment for patients.
- Critical thinking to ensure that patients receive appropriate treatment and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills to lead clinical team.
- Candidate with experience in cornea refractive and IOL biometry calculation for cataract surgery are encouraged to apply.
- Remain committed to excel despite challenges.
- Responsible and could work well under less supervision.
- A good team player who able to collaborate with all colleagues in this organization.
Ground Floor Pearl Avenue, S-29, Jalan Pasir Emas, Sungai Chua, 43000 Kajang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps