- To be on the frontline to provide dynamic/ marketing solution of the company's services To manage relationship with potential customer
- To convey service info in a professional and courteous manner to consumer through supervisor and promoters. To develop strong working relationship
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction through checkier.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality excluding close monitoring.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre - and post — event evaluations and report on outcomes within 14 days
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Job Requirement: -
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Excellent communication; interpersonal & time management skills
- Able to adapt in a fast-pace environment
- Multitasking Like to provide customer satisfaction with good convincing skills
- Experience in Customer Relationship is an added advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required fort this position
- 3 full-time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- 1 Month bonus
- Allowance (Petrol, transportation)
- Personal leave