- Handle supervision of promoter activation at outlets.
- Recruit promoter, training, getting the approval from outlet before placement.
- Will have to be hands-on operation.
- Responding to requests and keeping a detailed report of the event.
- Help organize any necessary emergency response at events, among other duties.
- Education: SPM
- Skills: Microsoft Office — Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license
- Caliber, independent, hardworking
- Able to converse and write in English & BM
- Knowledge in Mandarin (spoken/written) is an added advantage.
- Able to travel outstation and work late night
Interested candidates , Please apply online or send resume with latest photo and expected salary or call 013-2647007 for further inquiry
Perks & Benefits
- 1 Month bonus
- Allowance (Petrol, transportation, Sim Card)
- Good Worker Incentive
- Overtime / Increment
- Personal leave