1. Brainstorming, planning, testing and executing Go-To-Market strategies for respective regions.
2. To identify and develop new business opportunities.
3. To be able to deliver presentation and pitch articulately and confidently.
4. Work collaboratively with R&D Team to assess current projections.
5. Develop and execute marketing plans to reach more potential clients and business partners.
6. Gather, understand and interpret market and clients and business partners’ information.
7. To prepare proposal and related documents.
8. Contacting potentials clients or business partners via email or phone call to establish rapport and set up meetings.
9. Be helpful to assist clients and business partners positively and provide guidance to ensure high customer satisfaction.
10. Manage the relationship with existing clients and business partners and develop new clients and business partners base.
11. To build teams from ground zero and able to chart and grow with the company.
12. To undertake other assignments and ad-hoc job allocation as and when required.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree/ Advanced / Higher / Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
3. At least 5 years’ experience in business development, strategic partners and loyalty programs.
4. Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
5. Knowledge and experience in IT/Computer, Software Sales (SaaS) and customer relationship management solutions is an advantage.
6. Good understanding of IT solution from a business perspective.
7. Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
9. Highly motivated, ability to handle pressure, result-oriented and independent.
10. Have own transportation as required to travel to clients’ premises.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities