1) Knowledge in ISO 9001,ISO 14001 and IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 Process Audit is an advantage.
2) To ensure all parts supplies follow the specific requirements and communicate with them in quality related matters.
3) To deal with relevant department in quality related matters.
4) To be responsible for supplier corrective action and customer quality feedback.
5) To maintain quality system to assure acceptable product quality to optimum anufacturing cost.
6) To ensure conformance to specification is compliance to original specification
7) To perform vendor audits in order to improve incoming supplies and drive for supplier continuous quality improvement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conforming products.
8) To monitor quality parts work-in-progress and finished goods and advice production on the quality trends periodically.
9) To investigate and report quality issues and customers' complaints.
10) To interact with other internal department on quality related issues and recommend preventive/corrective actions.
11) To conduct in-process audit to ensure meeting the process/system compliance.
12) To assist superior to make analysis on motors to get the cause for improvement.
13) To be responsible for products’ quality improvement, monitor, data analysis, review and drive for corrective action plan.
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave