- Manage and monitor every department's day to day activities (from receiving raw materials, productiong, packing to issue of finished goods)
- Responsible to drive operations excellence, process improvements, materials optimisation and overall machine performance.
- Execute all operations deliverables related to quality, productivity, delivery, financial metrics.
- Provide guidance and input to the achievement and development of plant goals, objectives, and operational budgets.
- Implement production techniques to enhance production rates of efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Technical and leadership support in root cause failure analysis for production, operation leads and quality standards.
- Practise and maintain the safe operation and reliability of the plant. Assure that quality requirements and process cost and delivery performance objectives are met Develop steps by steps processes for better understanding and smoother work flow.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions and performances
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems;
- Monitor and analyse current production system effectiveness and efficiency; work out strategies to improve current system.
- Ensure employees follow established systems and procedures
- Able to solve and prevent problem independently
- Ensure finished goods produced in specification
- Minimum 3 -5 years warehouse & production experience.
- At least At least SPM graduate; Diploma or Bachelor's degree in warehouse operation management or equivalent technical qualifications are more preferable
- Team oriented with good interpersonal and strong leadership skills.
- Strong technical, organisation, communication, negotiation and presentation skills. A highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people collaboratively, enthusiastically and effectively produce results.
- Must be flexible with the ability to change, adapt and grow.
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Feel comfortable working in very fast pace environments.
- Able to work and interact with other team leaders and management
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Computer literate; Strong in Microsoft Office
- Able to speak and write in Malay, Mandarin and English
- Work Location : Section 31, Kota Kemuning Shah Alam
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
IT Technical Support
Sek 31, Kota Kemuning Shah Alam
Sek 13 Kota Kemuning Shah Alam