- Prepare consolidation of group accounts
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports
- Lead a team of accounting staff
- Oversee the preparation of overseas subsidiary accounts
- In charge of corporate tax and GST matters
- Liaise with external parties including bankers, auditors and tax agent
- Perform other financial responsibilities such as budgeting and forecasting
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, SAP
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps