- Assist the Logistics Executive to liaise with external forwarder on shipping schedule request and check shipping invoices.
- Assist Logistics Executive to check filled Shipping Instructions to be issued to external forwarder.
- Assist to handle Local, Import, Export and LC documentation.
- Assist all inbound and outbound shipments including custom clearance and insurance coverage via transport or 3rd party agents by air or land or self-collect or delivery.
- Assist in monitoring shipment to ensure shipping deadlines are met, advice/ feedback to customers on delivery schedule.
- Assist in making arrangement for all the import and export shipments and ensure timely clearance for all the shipments.
- Ensure all logistics activities comply with ISO, ESH policy, guidelines and procedures, safety and good distribution practice.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and government agencies related to shipping / logistic requirements, if necessary.
- Responsible for proper filing and documentation system for all Logistics documents.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Logistics Management/ Manufacturing disciplines.
- At least 2 years of working experience in LOGISTICS.
- Aware of export/import procedures especially in Asian countries and able to handle documentation.
- Able to negotiate and provide good service to internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Benefits and Perks
- Outpatient medical treatment.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- Group personal accident coverage.
- Department bonding activity every semester.
- Parking is free.
- Nearby MRT Kota Damansara Station.
Our recruitment team will only contact shortlisted candidates. Thank you for applying to us.