Job Responsibilities :
- To attend walk in customers and support delivery tasks.
- To attend incoming calls/inquiries with customers/vendors.
- To provide quotation to customers & follow ups to close the deal
- Issuing of invoice and delivery order and assisting all administrative functions.
- Undertaking general administrative duties.
- To assist in coordinating delivery schedule for customers’ order.
- To support ad hoc issues from superior.
- Able to read, speak, mandarin & English will be an added advantage.
Job Requirements :
- Positive attitude, responsible person.
- Possess at least STPM.
- Skills: Microsoft Office.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and a positive attitude with an ability to interact with people of any level.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work with a team.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good networking and contacts with Developers, Architects, Contractors.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Proactive team member with good spoken and written communication abilities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Working hour: 8.30am-5.30pm (lunch 12.30pm-1.30pm) Saturday 8.30am-1pm
- Attractive Sales Commission & year end bonus for outstanding performer.
- We live our strong values integrity, teamwork and commitment.
- Medical benefits.