- Participate in researching, developing, and managing web application programs for big data analysis and visualization, IOT & robotic integration.
- Be involved in the use of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- To provide software testing, modification/bug fixing on developed application system
- To manage own application development activities and ensure on time delivery of deliverables
- Working closely with AI experts, UI/UX designers, mobile apps developer and systems engineer for project integrations.
- Keep up to date to the latest industry development which related to company products and constant upgrade of existing software/system for company improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent qualification.
- Required skills: .NET, C#, HTML 5, CSS, Node.js, Angular, MS SQL server,
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development, architecture and framework designs.
- Able to work independently with minor supervision and tight schedule.
- Ability to work well under Agile/Scrum software development environment, communicate clearly and committed to DevOps practices.
- Experience in designing web application for remote sensing and geospatial application is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?