1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
2. Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Management level with strong hands experience in Customer Service Department
3. Experience in handling shipments for sea and air is an added advantage.
4. Computer knowledge in MS Office and Internet essential.
5. Required language: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Dedicated, self-motivated and good discipline.
1. Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets and supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
2. Lead and manage the performance of the customer service department KPIs, producing individual development plans and coaching to meet or exceed the agreed standards.
3. Providing guidance and support to ensure an efficient order cycle is maintained – including capturing, process and fulfilling all orders and deliveries within our trade terms guidelines. Resolve escalated operational issues internally.
4. To coordinate all customers complaints; anticipate, resolve and prevent future problems.
5. To follow up on the payment collection.
6. To prepare, analyse, evaluate prices for each tender and ensure the price offered are meet with current market price.
7. To monitor market development and competition activities and to draw up strategic plans to achieve budgeted sales target.
8. Make a visit to the customer to collect information on the latest market and selling price and competitor’s activity if necessary.