Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to lead a small team (Team lead)
- Understand customer, business needs and expectations. Constantly seek improvement in area of work and drive the success of team’s work target and expectations.
- Review current systems, present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing application codes.
- Testing product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- You will be involved in the definition and delivery of business requirements and associated configuration solutions efficiently and safely in line with established standards.
- Elicit requirements information from internal business users and product experts; negotiate with stakeholders to understand real underlying requirements and priority.
- Analyse, validate and organise information into business requirements documents, workflows and business configuration documentation.
- Specify functional behaviour for the system, covering features, business process definition, user interface definition, report definition, business logic and Use Cases.
- Assist in specification of Functional Acceptance Test strategy, and test scenarios..
- Continuously build strong relations with all stakeholders, internal and external suppliers and management assuring engagement and commitment by all parties.
- Getting involved in both development and operation of platforms within the team’s care.
- Support the development of business cases for projects, with end-to-end project involvement.
- Comply to all company SOPP & audit.
- Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite; Ability to use one more development language
- Strong communication skills; Ability to work in a team; Ability to communicate and influence with tact and diplomacy.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems; Strong process and analytical skills, able to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of software development lifecycle is essential; examples of requirements specifications will be requested.
- Experience in the use of common business and systems analysis methodologies and modelling tools
- Experience as lead analyst, or managing the work of other analysts is desirable
- Strong business and customer focus.
- Ability to work within a demanding environment, being the key contributor to fast-moving product development process.
- Ability to work reactively and proactively.
- Demonstrable numerical, analytical and verbal skills, in particular well-developed written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in ERP and other financial platforms would be an advantage
Interested candidate may drop in your cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Temporary Receptionist @ Johor Bahru | Open Fresh Diploma / Degree
Event Supervisor - MNC / 13th Month Salary
Plaza See Hoy Chan, Jalan Raja Chulan
Digi Customer Service| Immediate Hiring(No Experience Needed) Training Provided
Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park
Immediate Bank Job - Collection Officer: Office Hour/ Open for Fresh Grad
Masjid jamek lrt
Call Centre@Shah Alam/Training Provided/BASIC RM 1800-2000+Allowances
Finance cum supply chain (AP/1 year contract/ up to 4k)