- Competitive Salaries
- Yearly increment & Performance Bonus
- Able to speak & write English
- Demonstrated ability to deal peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays and use advanced driving techniques to better improve time management and safety.
- Assured that the vehicles in maintained in excellent condition and is cleaned regularly and in-depth knowledge of vehicle maintenance is applied.
- Drive V.I.P to various destination upon request, with knowledge of various cities and efficient routes.
- Neat and smart appearance, customer-friendly and intellectual individual with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Drive and control the vehicle in an as safe & prudent manner and in compliance with all applicable laws on reading the safety.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the car i.e. to keep the car (interior and exterior)
- Maintained family's vehicle cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Performed vehicle maintenance such as refueling, oil changing and other minor tasks.
- To stand by as per designated on-call schedule.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment to be assigned as and when required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Primary/Secondary school/SPM/"O" level/Pre-U, any field. At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to accept long and occasionally irregular work hours.
- Possesses valid driving car license with good driving skills and clean record.
- Possess good work ethics, reliable, punctual and responsible.
- Familiar with Malaysia & Singapore routes.
- Preferable Non-Executive.
- Preferably language English & Malay
- Full-time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance