Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare vendor payment and daily operations payment on a timely basis.
- Assist in verifying all Company’s expenses to ensure relevance, reliable and accurate.
- Assist in maintaining vendor’s database.
- Ensure that the Company’s adheres to all SOP, internal control and risk management policies.
- Ensure Company has a good credit rating with vendor /suppliers.
- Update Net of Account Payable (AP) & Account Receivable (AR) Aging on a regular basis.
- Reconcile Vendor/Suppliers’ statement.
- Record expenses and payment in SAP.
- Manage staff claim.
- Update cashbook.
- Assist in administrative matters.
- Manage and maintain filing for the department.
- To take on ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Education, Experience, Certification and Training requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree holder in Accounting.
- Fresh Grade is encouraged to apply!
- Familiar with SAP.
- Language Skill: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (Advantage as the need for liaising with China)
Job Skills and Competencies for this position
- Good team player.
- Neat and tidy.
- WILLING TO LEARN.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented.