- Review monthly management account of each company.
- Make sure the accounts submitted on time for analysis purpose.
- Prepare monthly presentation to the board of directors on the financial status.
- Review payment voucher and journal entries prepare by the Account Executive / Assistant.
- Review reconciliation of the balance sheet items i.e. bank, cash, credit card, creditor and etc on monthly basis.
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, bankers and any related government bodies for the issue regards of the in-charge companies.
- Ensure the operation of finance department is smooth and sound.
- Review on new customer application, review of credit term and limit. Resolve daily operation issue faced by Account Executive / Assistant.
- Review monthly payment listing prepared by Senior Purchasing Executive.
- Ensure financial records are maintained accurately in compliance with accepted policies and procedure
- To perform other duties as assigned by the management from time to time
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Preferably with 4 years & above experience in the managerial position in the same field / audit.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
- Possess professional knowledge in regards of tax, audit and related field for the daily operation of the company.
- Able to represent the company on all the finance related issue.
- Must be honest and flexible to ever changing business situation and environment.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?