- To control and follow up with the purchase orders from customers and to ensure that all orders are duly processed and delivered on timely manner.
- To record sales and order information and sending copies to the Customer Service Dept.
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings and telephone calls.
- To gather market and customer information, Especially competitor information.
- To visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- To provide necessary product knowledge to customers (Lubricant Knowledge/Applications.
- To ensure territory coverage touches all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- To ensure his/her territory achieves or exceeds required targets.
- To monitor the aging of debtors on monthly basis.
- To maintain up-to-date record of orders received from customers Responsible for sales collection, customers' enquiry and complaints
- To review own sales perfonnance, always aiming to meet or exceed targets,
- To prepare and present sales and related report as assigned.
- To obey all company regulations and policies and in particular the promotion and implementation of ISO 9001 Standard.
- To perform all other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): preferable executives specializing in corporate/ industrial sales.
- Able to write and communicate well in English and Malay, must possess own transport, MS Office.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidate with engineering background is better advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bairn.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps