- Highly responsible for overall M&E works and ensure the work flow are carried out as per project requirement
- Complied with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with establishing method and procedure to improve operation efficiencies and reduce cost; document compilation
- Liaise, coordinate and supervise with M&E subcontractors on their work carried as well as construction work site
- Inspect all M&E works carried out by contractors
- Review contractor’s documentation and shop drawing for approval
- Attend the project coordination, technical and site meeting
- Carried out inspection on all the work done by the contractor in always aware and ensure in accordance to standard, specification and drawings.
- Involve in tendering documentation
- Managed all the overall installation including testing & commissioning
- Should able to undertake any other duties being assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Master's Degree, Engineering in Electrical or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad , SketchUp
- Additional advantage applicant who has the Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST) Certificate or CIDB card
- Well versed in English / Bahasa Malaysia / Mandarin (advantage dialect) & good written skill
- Work independently and lead the supervision team
- Must be willing to attend the project meetings and travel within Malaysia if required by the company
- Proactive, result oriented and able to interact with any type of level of staff or even senior /professional
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 -5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?