Your new company Our client is an established organisation that is the market leader in the sector and has been continuously growing from strength to strength. Our client places a strong emphasis on employee sustainability, continuous improvement and innovation. Your new role As the Regional Procurement Lead, you will be in charge of driving overall integration of the procurement and supply chain business units through business partnering and alignment with group objectives. You will also need to provide leadership and SME-knowledge in developing strategies to enhance productivity and drive positive change throughout the APAC region. You will be responsible for influencing high-performance within the team and demonstrate strong technical knowledge in end-to-end strategic sourcing and planning activities. What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA in Procurement, Finance or relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in a regional Procurement role in complex environments
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in managing high-level stakeholders throughout the region
- Accelerated career progression at leadership level
- Extensive exposure in the sector within and out of the country
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package