Company Description Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter. Job Description You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Front Office, maintaining Front Office and brand standards and maximizing the quality level of products and services to achieve the highest guest satisfaction. This will include managing the performance of the team members: designing, implementing and monitoring the impact of training (including IT systems and guest service procedures) for all Front Office team members, capturing and implementing best current practice SOPs relating to Front Office operation. Manage the functioning of all departmental team members, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit. Drive the implementation of all sales and promotional programmes of the property, taking personal responsibility for driving upselling and ensuring the team has the most up to date knowledge of the property. Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of relevant working experience in 5-star Hotel/ Resort
- Strong background in Front Office Management
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia - both spoken and written.
- Pro-active, self motivated, strong communication skills and passion for leadership