- Perform equipment setup, operation, equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Assisting superior in monitoring quality of products from time to time.
- Ensuring proper handling, maintaining and storage of all equipments
- Pays close attention to detail and housekeeping responsibilities to maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Servicing and maintaining machineries periodically.
- Responsible on changing and setting of moulds.
- Maintain record of setting for each product.
- Ensuring in compliance of ISO.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management / immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma /Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of setting up mould and machines will be an advantage.
- Preferably could start to work immediately.
- Working overtime is required
- Preferable to work in shift (morning/night)
- Annual Leave,
- Attendance Allowance
- Night Shift
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?