- Executing daily logistics activities comprising transaction of export and import full documentations
- Responsible to update Daily & Weekly Inventory and monitor vessel loading condition on own vessel and control partner loading
- Monitoring customer orders and shipment schedules provided by commercial dept
- Compile and plan all logistic requirements, coordinate with Partner & Terminal on shipment handling.
- Coordinate all logistics arrangement and ensure work procedures and policy is followed to adhere regulatory requirements of documentations for shipping.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel and written communication skills in English.
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal skills and good team player.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field or planning background is required for this position.