1. Site Scoping
- To carry out due-diligence work at identified site and conduct feasibility studies on the surrounding environment. Prepare necessary sketch and documentation for site scoping.
- Coordinating with Design Team to product layout (BSLO) after site scoping and advise on technical items in layout such as tank configuration and piping layout.
2. Kick-off Meeting
- To get update for the S1/S2 submissions and to help Development team expedite the approval and start construction.
- To guide dealer compliance on company's specifications and requirements.
3. Pre-Construction Meeting
- To lead meeting on construction timeline, approval and any technical issue regarding the construction drawings.
- To do the quantity take off for all company installed assets.
- To review and provide solutions for the structure, infrastructure and fuel system with the submissions/construction drawings.
- Monitor and provide advice on timeline to meet company stewardship especially for the critical milestone activities such as tank installation, fuel system piping installation, internal completion and external works completion.
- Ensure dealer/contractor to comply on technical specifications and standards as per company requirement.
- To track and update construction progress based on agreed timeline and to make sure targets are achieved.
- Frequent site meetings with the dealer, contractor and consultant regarding site or technical issues.
- Coordinate and provide IT, Procurement, Vendors with construction equipment and materials, purchase orders (PO), variation orders, PTRA of project invoices to ensure timely approval from respective endorsers.
- Coordinate and monitor CC Inspection timeline with local council and construction teams in order to secure CCC in a timely fashion.
- Close collaboration with Development teams regarding the movement of supporting letters, rectification prior to achieve support letters and hence the official CCC.
- To coordinate the physical site works prior to CCC, Bomba Pink Form, BL and PDA/CSA.
- Collaborate with STM, development specialist and construction team for the streaming schedule activity.
- Provide necessary administrative assistance to Supervisors and Managers including engineering bulletins and technical checklists.
- To follow instructions as approved by RENG Manager and Supervisor.
- Proven working experience in construction engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of construction engineering processes, means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity of all engineering facets of the construction process.
- Understanding with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the 'big picture'.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Electical, Mechanical or other related engineering course.
- Preferably 5 years experience and above in construction related to Oil and Gas.
- Willing to be relocated within Peninsular Malaysia or Sabah/Sarawak.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave