QC Engineer / QC Technician
- QC work as per work instruction, job traveller and drawing.
- Perform calibration job as per calibration plan
- Provide guidance & training to QC inspector
Your duties will include:
- Lead in 5S activities and OFI in QC department
- Identify the non-conformity and authorized to stop the line and feedback to production immediately
- To arrange QC manpower for OTD, daily job planning.
- Supervising and provide solution of quality related technical problems for QC & technical staff in carrying out tests and checks
- Ensure maintenance of QC equipment, proper recording of QC tools and QC equipment buy off
- Implementation of control plan, quality inspection sheet, Visual aids and inspection criteria
- Incoming, In-process & Outgoing material quality Control
- Making QC report
The successful Applicant:
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to read Mechanical Drawing;
- Able to use basic measuring tools like Caliper & Micrometer
- Familiar with machining process e.g SmartScope, CMM, Nikon VMR, Profile Projector
- Good computer skills especially with Microsoft Office.
- Experience or exposure in Mold making industry, Tool & Die
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply
Liana Isah – HR Executive
JF Technology Berhad (747681-H)
Lot 6, Jalan Teknologi 3/6,
Taman Sains Selangor 1,
Kota Damansara, 47810,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03 – 6140 8668