Primarily responsible to provide full spectrum of corporate secretarial and administrative support to Group Founder /Director such as :
- Minutes taking & After meeting follow up on agendas
- Manage appointment
- Meeting schedule
- Call screening
- Travel itinerary
- Boking of Hotel accommodation & flights
- Visa requirement application
- Arrangement whether official, family or private and confidential matters
- Maintain a systematic filling system and safe keeping of highly confidential documents
- Be organised in respective workload and able to plan ahead.
- Monitoring, update and arrange timely on Group Founder / Director's personal financial, properties matters and family errands.
- Able to multi-tasking, independent and work under minimum supervision.
- To undertake any others tasks / assignments / projects assigned by the Group Founder / Director from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, and Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply, those with experience salary range will be higher depending on number of years.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities