You are Excited on...
Monthly Reporting and Analysis of Performance
- Prepare monthly management report and review with the management.
- Review with commercial team on actual performance compared to Budget results. Highlight major deviations against Budget. Update of performance against KPIs where relevant.
- Monthly Review of Profitability – Perform monthly review of profitability on Trade Channel, SKU and etc.
- Monthly Review of Sales and Marketing on actual and estimate spends, and compare to BP / forecast.
- Continual Improvement - Identify and continually seek improvements areas for better profitability.
- Preparation of budget Template – Assist the Controlling Manager to setup, manage and control the budget template, including the preparation of budget.
- Roll down of Budget – Roll down of commercial approved Budget.
- Consolidation of the SEA budget for submission to the Group Reporting.
Business Partnering with Commercial Business Units
- Finance Analysis – Support the calculation of feasibility study on Commercial initiatives; includes Marketing and Sales promotion activities, Pricing Review, New products / Product Upgrade, transportation model (effects on logistic cost) and etc.
- Financial Measurement – Support with commercial team on post-event evaluation. Identify and continually seek improvements in business processes to maximize promotion efficiency and increase profitability.
- Cost reduction – Assist and advise commercial team to seek for costs reduction through financial analysis, contract review and etc.
- Financial education – Periodic financial education to the commercial team.
- Any other business support with commercial project management, cross functional.
- Capex evaluation – Support project team in capex investment analysis.
You are Confident of having...
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or in relevant discipline. Preferably with professional certification (ACCA / CIMA / ICAEW);
- 2 - 4 years of similar working experiences;
- Sound financial understanding preferably in FMCG or MNC environment.
- Comfortable to work over the weekends if finance monthly closing falls on weekends (but fret not, you can enjoy replacement leaves).
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance & Dental
- Personal & birthday leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly bonus & increment