- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs.
- Overseas all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical or equivalent.
- Fresh Diploma / Degree is welcome
- Possess own transport
- Able to work in KL area
- Fluent in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa English.
- Experience candidate will be an added advantage.
- Working Hours: 8AM - 5PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Basic Salary
- Transport Allowance
- Tol Allowance
- Parking Allowance
- Handphone with SIM Card
How to Apply:
Deposit your updated resume to (email@example.com) or contact (012 213 8422 - Jesslyn) for further information.