- Responsible for implementing the Production / Project Quality Plan at Factory.
- Responsible in ensuring all documents are updated and distributed as per document control procedure.
- Issue NCRs to all non-conformance activities, process and materials.
- To close out all NCRs including NCRs issued by others within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure adequate in-process and final inspection are conducted on the production floor.
- Ensure adequate material receiving inspection is conducted on all materials and components delivered to the factory.
- To ensure all client’s complains are handled effectively and corrective measures taken.
- Ensure all corrective and preventive measures carried out are in accordance to the procedures outlined in the Production / Project Quality Plan.
- To undertake any other functions as directed by the management from time to time.
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7-8 years' related experience in buidling material manufacturing industry, preferably with exposure in precast concrete production.
- Candidates with construction site experience will also be considered.
- Mature, good auditing knowledge, interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Computer literacy
- Must be willing to work for 5.5 days
Regional Trainer (Telco)
Kota Bharu, Kuantan, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu
Career Opportunity for Fresh Grad | KL Sentral / Sunway
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Retail Marketing Manager @PJ (Telco/ Event Planning-Roadshow) China Market
Finance Manager - 6 months contract @ Cyberjaya
Recruitment Consultant : Highest Commission (On Job Training)