- To liaise with Operations based on customer requirements in terms of artwork design for products.
- To resolve discrepancies related to artwork design for products with manufacturer(s).
- To conduct necessary quality in house check and testing for samples that are provided by manufacturer(s) develop based on artwork provided.
- To initiate by informing manufacturer(s) to proceed with necessary production once necessary quality in-house check and testing had been successfully completed.
- To liaise with customers on necessary after sales related to product quality.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by Group Operations Manager or Salespersons.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Graphic Design and at least 1-2 years of work experience. Fresh Graduates are also applicable.
- Creative and with good aesthetic sense
- Fluent in English ,Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu so as to be able to communicate with our overseas subsidiaries and Mandarin speaking associates or factory in China.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & related applications are required.
Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps