1. Handle day to day accounting activities, ie issue invoice and cheque, petty cash checking and verification, prepare payment master schedule, reconciliation of balances, follow up, staff claims checking and others.
2. Perform all banking related duties such as Telegraphy Transfer (TT) and Bank Draft.
3. Able to assists superior in simple schedule preparation such as hire purchase schedule, fixed assets listing.
4. Any other jobs as assigned by superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting / LCCI or equivalent.
2. Requires skill(s): Good interpersonal skills and follow up skills; Possess positive working attitude and committed.
3. Possess SQL Accounting knowledge will be an added advantage.
4. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
5. Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Way, Petaling Jaya.
6. 2 full-time positions available.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities