Manage the priority projects, processes and activities to support the development and growth of re-investments
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and analyze re-investment opportunities and provide necessary support for the business development team to close the opportunities.
- Developing account, plan and identify growth opportunities based on clients’ demand to promote the companies' activities beyond the targets stipulated in the business plans and move up the value chain.
- Identify growth opportunities of existing companies by managing the profiling exercise to increase companies’ contribution to reinvestments.
- Identify, analyze and develop client solutions to promote growth of companies' activities moving up the value chain.
- Identify re-investment opportunities and provide necessary support for the business development team to close the opportunities.
- Develop related reinvestment processes and activities in line with the Corporate Business Objectives, Division Business objectives, budgets and the Department strategies.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience with at least 3 years of experience being team lead or more senior team member or is an experienced individual contributor who has sufficient experience and sound knowledge of particular field.
- Minimum Degree holder in IT/Business/Marketing/Management or related fields
- Preferably Masters holder in IT/Business/Marketing/Management or related fields
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, formulate plans, strategies and implements the ideas to fulfill the desired outcome
- High logical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills
- Understanding of good domain knowledge of Digital Economy
Perks & Benefits
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parkin