- Installation, modification and maintenance of production machineries and building facilities.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance activity base on priority of equipment and legal requirement.
- Preparing standard operation procedure(SOP), work order and checklist for preventive maintenance job.
- ISO documents update and filing.
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting, root cause analysis, countermeasure and improvement activity.
- Spare part inventory update, stock in/out record and monthly stock take.
- Responsible to work place safety and 5S.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in maintenance field in manufacturing environment is required for the position.
- Must have hands on experience for troubleshooting by using PLC, able to understand both mechanical and electrical drawing.
- Well versed in maintenance processes and spare part control.
- knowledge in ISO standard, safety and environmental requirements.
- Computer literate. Knowledge in AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.