Our client is a professional body which provides training, membership, qualification programms to banking and financial institutes.
What is this job about?
The Head of Education & Examination is to lead the Institute’s educational strategy and support its mandate to enhance the competitiveness and reputation of financial services through strengthening of the technical capability and the professionalism of the banking industry participants in the nation. He or She will be in charge of the responsibility in managing the Institute’s existing and planned education provision, including development of learning materials and all assessments.He/She has to advise the intitude's high-level committees (the Council, Education Committee and other related Committees) on matters pertaining to education and assessment strategy and delivery. Apart from that, the incumbent must about act as the central contact for key external stakeholders relating to education, including the regulator of the industry.
- Day to day Management of the Institute's educational team
- Oversee the supporting mechanisms
- Oversee the production of written materials
- Lead the Budgetary planning
- Contribute to consideration of commercial issues, such as pricing, market or competitor research,etc
What are the requirements for the role?
- A first degree in Finance/Banking/Education/Instructional Design and Technology/Curriculum or its equivalent with 15 years’ experience either in banking or education. A Master’s degree in Banking or Education is advantageous.
- A knowledge of the Financial Services industry in Malaysia, its key players, its regulation and supervision and its global standing.
- Possess advanced knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design principles and current learning delivery modality/approaches (blended learning, social learning, hybrid learning and collaborative learning).
- A detailed understanding of quality assurance and control in the educational context.
- Effective and flexible communication skills, reflecting that the post-holder range of contact will include senior external stakeholders, subject-matter experts, learners and colleagues at all levels.
- A working knowledge of the operation of learning management systems, content management systems and content authoring tools.
- Effective organizational, managerial and inter-personal skills to be able to connect to the institutional strategy while displaying considerable attention to detail.
- The ability and gravitas to provide active participation in selected corporate initiatives acting as a key project driver or as a technical advisor.
How to Apply?
Please click "Apply Now" on the right corner to submit your CV
Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.