- Do alterations on all registered garments;
- Help on the sales at the store by advising the customers on what to alter and how to get the items fit them best
- Train other tailors to do the same alterations with the same quality and service levels
- Manage all the alteration and delivery dates on our system (SRM) and make sure that the delivery days are accomplished
- Make sure that all the materials needed are available to do the alterations, if not source for suppliers
- Train all the team members (sales assistant ) on how to take measurements and how to put the pin in all the different garments so that all the sales are able to do so by their own
- Proven work experience in Alteration / Tailoring
- To fulfill the minimum productivity points (90 points) on daily basis
- Able to work in fast-paced working environment
- Candidate must possess at least O-Level/ A-Level/Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree education level.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Confidentiality, Attention to details, Oral & Written Communication; Analytical; Alteration and Tailoring.
- Willing to travel within the country and/or outside the country.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM4,500.00 /month
entitled for attendance allowances