- Responsible for all plantation and operations or activities of crops in coconut plantation area such as daily inspections ensure safety, good and efficient coconut plantation management
- To monitor and supervise site workers by coordinates and monitor labour resources; training and mentoring on coconut plantation activities, equipment sharing and daily work schedules.
- To prepare and submit daily working report and stock inventory report.
- Coordinate with site office on purchasing of seed, chemicals, fertilizers, planting equipment or other related materials and supplies for all coconut plantation needs.
- Ensure that the estate is managed to the standard in accordance with acceptable agricultural and practice and companys requirement
- Examine and ensure the general aspect of the estate operational management including utilization of human capital and materials
- Provide leadership skills to estate staff to achieve target and deliver good performance
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma , Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Possess strong analytical skill leadership quality and ability to lead team
- Good people management communication and report writing skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese,English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work and live in a plantation environment
- At least 2 years working experience
- Posses own transportation .