Job Description :
- Assist and execute leasing strategies to maintain mall occupancy.
- Manage tenant mix, rental and budget according to the company's direction.
- Handle tenancy administration and execute all leasing related documentations.
- Build a relationship and follow up with prospective tenants.
- Establish good rapport with tenants, provide personalized service and secure renewal
- Stay knowledgeable of the retail market status.
- Ensure tenants' adhere to the lease terms, follow up through execution to the opening of the store
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationship by resolving any tenant concems and issues that may rise soonest as possible in the interest and betterment for the mall
- Prepare and maintain tenancy agreements, management reports as well as documents with regards to lease transactions
- Conduct market research on shopping centers in order to keep abreast of retail property development in the market
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in shopping mall leasing management or similar environment,
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Seek challenges and able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Possess good understanding of retail industry and up to the date with market trend.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?