- Confirm and counting the amount of cash float assigned by Direct Superior.
- Ensure Cashier Drawer is locked and POS is not left un-attended
- Collects payments by accepting cash or credit card from customers; making change for cash customers in local currency.
- Ensure billings, void or cancellation check are handled in accordance of Company’s policy.
- To count and confirm total physical cash at the cash register at beginning and end of work shift.
- Run checkout operations with Authorized supervisor / manager by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- To courteously and promptly serve all customers and to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- To serve all customers according to procedures established in accordance to the company’s standard.
- Must be aware of restaurant / bar opening and closing times, food and beverage menu.
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the restaurant and whenever appropriate offer this information to the customers.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Service charge incentive and bonus
- Nearby Bangsar LRT
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Interested candidate may submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org. And kindly be informed that shortlisted candidate will be contacted by via email or call.