- To assure profitability in the dietary services by closely monitoring cost of goods, inventory
- To continually monitor the cleanliness of all units: inpatient kitchen, cafeteria’s kitchen and cafeteria
- To identified areas for continued improvement; develop and implement strategies to enhance these areas.
- To prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- To compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- To maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- To monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
- To monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
- To contributes suggestion in periodic revising and upgrading Dietary Policies and Procedures.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities