Our client, a leading global source for dry food packaging manufacturer is seeking for Supply Chain to be based at Klang.
- Manage Supply Chain activities for all the Brands within the Company and streamline the processes and policies to increase the efficiency of operation in the Supply Chain Department.
- Develop and maintain good partnership and liaison with vendors and responsible for strategic sourcing of vendors and establish vendor selection criteria.
- Negotiate with vendors for best pricing, service and payment terms.
- Monitor and analyse market and price trends, maintain and control costs at or under budget projections and exercise considerable independent judgment on the purchasing of supplies.
- Analyse past and future inventory demand volumes, inventory trends and make forecast to minimize wastages or surplus.
- To carry out duty as mentioned in Food Safety Team Responsibility.
- To follow Environment, Safety and Health Procedure.
- To follow and comply with all Safe Operating Procedure (OHSAS 18001) including used of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Business Adminsistration
- Candidate should have at least 5 to 6 years’ of working experiences in similar role a minimum of 2 years’ spent in managerial/supervisory capacity.
- Familiar with the entire spectrum of Supply Chain with ability to analyse and present data in an impactful & convincing manner.
- Good team player with high integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Possess skills and knowledge on Warehouse and Distribution management.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of all internal & external customers of the organization.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
If you fit the above criteria and think you would like to hear more about the position, please submit your CV to email@example.com or watapps 012-667 3443