- To conceptualize and develop brand and product strategic marketing plan.
- Responsible for planning and implementing the marketing plans, programs & activities according to timeline – ensuring quality brand, product, advertising & promotion management.
- Develop effective pricing strategy and understands the impact of pricing & costing of profit and loss.
- Identifying & assessing the potential of new product development.
- Responsible to analyse & forecast monthly ordering volume.
- Understand current consumer needs, market trends and key business challenges.
- Candidate must possess minimum a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management, preferably majoring in marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the personal care / beauty industry.
- Mature, dependable, passionate, energetic and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meticulous and possess sense of urgency.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS application.
- 5 days week
- Staff purchase
- Personal leave
- Group insurance (confirmed staff)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?